Government tracking ammo and guns purchases via credit/debit card

Farmboy20

After watching guns and gadgets on the credit cards tracking guns and ammo purchases off the internet, what are the P&S fam doing since this. I’m trying to get bulk ammo since the local gun stores still don’t have that much ammo. Just wondering what everyone doing since this new revelation.

Since the change shortage in 2020 I have been quietly withdrawing small amounts of money, $100, $200 a paycheck wherever possible and keeping an amount of emergency cash for such purposes.

Now if you are buying online, there really isnt any way around them tracking that sale, i suppose you could conceivably use a money order, or check but honestly depending on the frequency of use for that method it might actually stand out as an odd transaction more than if you bought gear, guns, or bullets in your regular pattern.

Here's the truth of the matter though. There are enough people purchasing bulk ammunition for the past few years whoare going to be oblivious to this problem that you'll have a certain amount of anonymity by volume if you make those transactions.

The same people who were buying a thousand rounds a month in 2015 are probably buying a thousand rounds a month now. I imagine that's a lot of people, so you probably aren't giving up the goat regardless. Unless you're doing some sort of odd thing that would have flagged you anyways regardless of CC tracking you may as well put this in the same bracket as the door to door gun confiscation threat.

If by some miracle you've never purchased a firearm from a dealer, and every private sale you've ever made now involves people who are dead or fled the country, then you might have something to worry about, aside from that the road goes on forever and the party never ends.