Glock MOS Holosun 508T combo mounting screw size

Can someone help? I am having a brain fart and I lost my note to myself. What is the screw size for mounting a 508T to a Gen 5 Glock 19 MOS? I searched the forum and after eight pages of results, I was unable to find my answer. Al Gore's internet is giving me conflicting results. Thak you good people.

Can someone help? I am having a brain fart and I lost my note to myself. What is the screw size for mounting a 508T to a Gen 5 Glock 19 MOS? I searched the forum and after eight pages of results, I was unable to find my answer. Al Gore's internet is giving me conflicting results. Thak you good people.

Are you using a ch plate or just straight to the moa plate?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MOS plate. The C&H plates have the screws sizes engraved on them. I am trying to provide the correct information to a buddy.

I have noticed the 6-32 screws I used to use for MOS and duecke mounts no longer work with my new holosuns v2 and x2 that have the side battery trey. Holosun changed their countersink angle and my McMaster Carr screws no longer work.

Holosun customer service was contacted and they told me they changed the screws but couldn’t tell me the countersink angle or what they changed but he knew they changed because or the battery. Their remedy was “use the screws we provide”. The screw threads are the same but the head will not properly fit into the newer holosuns countersink holes due to an increased angle.

I took my version 1 508 off and sent it in for warranty they sent me back a v2. I used the same screws I used with the v1 to mount the v2 and it would not work is how I found out. Same goes for 507v2 & x2.
The screw head tightens on the texture on top of the screw holes and does not sink into the holes as it should.

So my remedy since Holosun could not provide a explanation on the screw head new angle was use their screws. Where does Holosun source screws we all ask? Who knows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk