Glock Mag Wells

WAVandal

I understand that he was, and maybe still is, but from my experience (RCS Freya, Magpul), most magwells don't mate with Gen 4 backstraps. Maybe the OP could shine some light on this.

I am currently running the Agency maxwells on a 19.4 and a 17.4 with the medium backstops. Agency was one of the only makers who had maxwells for the different backstop sizes. To date no issues to report when running factory base pads and the Vickers basepads.

MojoNixon

Established
I am currently running the Agency maxwells on a 19.4 and a 17.4 with the medium backstops. Agency was one of the only makers who had maxwells for the different backstop sizes. To date no issues to report when running factory base pads and the Vickers basepads.
Thanks for clarifying I missed some things in your OP and LSHD’s post. Apologies all around for the misinterpretation. Reading is fundamental.

Thanks for clarifying I missed some things in your OP and LSHD’s post. Apologies all around for the misinterpretation. Reading is fundamental.
Thanks guys, good to know on the backstrap compatibility.