Filing ATF eform 1 electronic fingerprints

CHAOS16

Anyone have experience filing eform electronic fingerprints? Converting PDF to below:

Note: The uploaded EFT file must meet to the FBI Specification 8.1.0. Type of Transaction (TOT) must be "FAUF". The File extension must be "EFT" only. The Maximum file size is 12MB.

jevanb1

I'm not entirely sure what you are asking.

If you are asking if you can convert .eft to .pdf, you cannot covert .eft to .pdf because a .eft is an encrypted file type.

I just went through getting electronic fingerprints for a eform 1.
1) Made and appointment at UPS store to get it done. https://www.printscan.com/live-scan-ups-fingerprinting/
I believe I had to choose a format type and chose ATF. My fingerprints were accepted upon submission of eform 1.
2) Printscan sends and email with the .eft file. Do not download to phone or try and open it. Download to an actual computer and have it in a handy folder for when completing eform 1.
3) When filling out eform 1 you will upload that .etf file in the responsible person section. Note it is not a required field and easy to miss. It is right after you upload your passport like photo.
https://www.nationalguntrusts.com/b...atf-announces-atf-eform-1-eft-file-acceptance

I followed the National Gun Trusts youtube video on filling out eform 1. It was very helpful except it was missing the electronic fingerprint information.

That is what my experience was over the last month or so completing the eform 1. I hope it is helpful to you and I answered your question.

CHAOS16

No, conversion of pdf to EFT in the correct format. I have the ability to get fingerprinted for free through work. I'm trying to save the cost of going to UPS.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

CHAOS16

It's looking as though it will be more of a hassle to convert my fingerprints than to just use commercial services and incur the cost.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk