FCPC V5

Has anyone had any experience with the ferro concepts fcpc v5? From what I've seen it looks like the top competitor for plate carriers. What are your pros and cons of the carrier?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200427-111447_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20200427-111447_YouTube.jpg
    871.2 KB · Views: 27

Bpeak88

Amateur
Ive got 3 FCPC V5s and I love them. I have limited experience with other PCs though. I can answer any questions you might have about them but as far as me running a crye for 3 years then a spiritus for 4 years and telling you every pro and con I cannot do that.

Bpeak88

Amateur
Ive got 3 FCPC V5s and I love them. I have limited experience with other PCs though. I can answer any questions you might have about them but as far as me running a crye for 3 years then a spiritus for 4 years and telling you every pro and con I cannot do that.
Having said that, the shoulder strap cobra buckle is the bees knees

HighTower

Has anyone had any experience with the ferro concepts fcpc v5? From what I've seen it looks like the top competitor for plate carriers. What are your pros and cons of the carrier?
Had mine for a year now, just wish they would make an MBAV model.

As a slightly cheaper alternative the BFG plate minus 6 has built in side plates and a thicker plate bag pocket if you rock thicker plates.