Fauxland Special

Hstanton1

Amateur
I don't really notice it, my first gun was a 1911 and the safety goes off when my hand is on the gun. I bought it with plans to take it off, but it hasn't been in the way enough for me enough to bother with.
Having a thumb safety on a gun that doesn’t have a hammer or SCD always seemed like a good call to me.

Maynard

Amateur
Just be aware that if you go with the CZC magwell that you will be limited on the available mag extensions that you can use. I added the CZC magwell to my fullsize P10 - the factory CZ extensions and Strike Industries mag extensions will not work.

Thank you for the info, I did see that on CZC's site that you have to change mag bases.

I'd rather not change bases, are there any other magwells to consider that will work with the stock bases?

NEC_0170

Amateur
Thank you for the info, I did see that on CZC's site that you have to change mag bases.

I'd rather not change bases, are there any other magwells to consider that will work with the stock bases?
Yes - for the P10C there seem to be several choices. Problem is they seem to offer minimal improvements from the images that I have seen. But I am only speculating as I have yet to purchase the C and have no hands on experience that I can offer. Might try posting in the CZ sub-forum - quite a few posts for the P10C.