Fauxland Special

Here's mine. Gen 4 19, milled for a Trijicon RMR 06, with an SSVI trigger and has TLR1HL, Agency barrel and Comp. All told i like it zero reliability issues having run 115,124,147 FMJ and 124,124+p,147,147+p jhp tounds with the oem spring.

Edit for some reason i can't get the image to post no matter how i resize they say that the image is too large.

Kilo Mike

Where compensator?
Good catch, I seemed to have forgotten what the Roland entailed lmao.

Here is the only picture I currently have, though generally when I carry it with the chopped frame I forgo the compensator, as I have had feeding issues in the past with it applied and im not 100% confident in betting my life on the off chance of that happening. Here she is with her full size "Open Gun" format, which was the first handgun I ever actually owned haha.

Attachments

• El Rolando.jpg
    El Rolando.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 28

Jake_Disty

Amateur
I hope to be getting my 34 slide back from Agency. While I won't be running a comp, I will be using a ported barrel. Hopefully it will get here soon.

Jake_Disty

Amateur
Post a pic when you get it!
I hope I get it, lol. They told me three weeks ago that it would be sent off to get coated, last time I spoke to them, it hasn't left their factory to get coated. My buddy sent his slide off the same time I did for the same thing, just an AOS cut and DLC coating. Needless to say, he got his slide back already and I am still waiting...