Eighth Order

EighthOrder

View attachment 6173Eighth Order is a Veteran owned specialty apparel company. We are focused Veterans first. PTSD and TBI’s can easily lead down a path of ultimate destruction. Set aside your thoughts about the VA and simply understand that more can be, and always needs done. Year over year Veteran suicide rates reach record levels and I don’t see it slowing down. Personally, I navigated that post traumatic stress mine field and came out the other side... after spending nearly 2 years trying to destroy my family. I was one of the lucky ones who had the right people in place to help me battle hard and win. So, that’s what we care about... our brothers and sisters who are struggling and need help. Everything we do gives back to PTSD, TBI, Suicide Prevention, and Veteran Entrepreneurship programs.

We run two routes of travel in our brand:
1. Gray Label. This is the every-man lineup that is made from all new fabrics. Gray Label focuses on superior form, fit, and function. It is the product development proving ground and allows Eighth Order to really explore cool and exciting concepts.
2. Mission Label. This is our program for “up-cycling” old combat uniforms and turning the usable portions of this uniforms into functional clothing. This side allows those donating Veterans to tell their story and potentially be a therapeutic platform.
View attachment 6174Visit us at www.eighthorder.com and check out our story and our product. We look forward to serving you!