Eastern PA

Delco raised, currently live in DE about 10 minutes from the PA line. Would be interested in any southeastern PA training opportunities.

Just registered! Havertown local. Seems like a good little community growing in our area. I wonder if we could get 15 guys together and tempt more training to come out our way. Palmyra, Lower Providence, New Holland etc. . . there's plenty of facilities

I wonder if we could get 15 guys together and tempt more training to come out our way. Palmyra, Lower Providence, New Holland etc. . . there's plenty of facilities
I'm interested. I'll start a new thread and see if we can get 8-10 people interested and then take it from there.

There's an ECQC coming up Sept 22-24 in Pelham, NH. I plan to attend and will be registering in the next month. Right now there are only 4 seats filled, I'll make 5, and they need a minimum of 8 to run the class. Would anyone here be interested? Fees are $618. If you are interested in car pooling, I am happy to drive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m in Williamsport, PA and would love to get together with some like minded people. Maybe get involved with some of the league or GSSF events at National’s Range and Armory.

Nothing has really developed here so far, I am definitely up for getting a training group together. I am in the Harrisburg/York, Pa area, a member of WSSA and have private land available as well to train. Traveling would not be an issue either. I'm just an average guy looking to get better, I have taken a few classes and shoot USPSA. Whether its a group or just an individual thats like minded, shoot me a PM.