Duty Belt/Micro Duty Belt/Battle Belt

Ben H

I still wear that under belt, but I’ve switched to wider neoprene belt pad the last couple years. It’s by far been the best double belt set up over ever had.
Is that neoprene belt an inner belt for a patrol duty belt, or battle belt?

Boy Scout

Is that neoprene belt an inner belt for a patrol duty belt, or battle belt?

Well, kind of both, you could say. It’s HSGI’s Duty Grip Padded Belt: https://www.highspeedgear.com/hsgi/33DG-33DG.html

I would suppose it was borne out of their Sure Grip line, using the same basics, but this one has slots laser-cut for your belt versus MOLLE panels. It’s a little more trim than their slimline MOLLE version.

I wear a 1.75” Cobra belt and it’s just been phenomenal. In the summer, with bike shorts? C’mon, it can’t get any better!

Tsafe

AWS Lightweight Assaulter Belt (LAB)

The inner and outer belt are included, the D-Ring Cobra buckle wrapped with cord was an option I added.

32219856977_5005b623ef_c.jpg

47109724222_0fd7f043a6_c.jpg

Hey I am about to purchase an AWS LAB. I like your idea with the onewraps. How are they holding up? I prefer this over having to use AWS molle panels if the Velcro is holding.
Thanks

David Mayeur

Hey I am about to purchase an AWS LAB. I like your idea with the onewraps. How are they holding up? I prefer this over having to use AWS molle panels if the Velcro is holding.
Thanks

I've been using onewrap to attach items to my belt for years. It doesn't move.

Boy Scout

Velcro onewrap is the best poorly-kept secret in the tactical gear world. Great for belt attachments a little finicky/cumbersome to work into true MOLLE, but easily doable. LIghtweight, strong and cheap. Great for wire routing too on PCs.

SamHoward

Quick release tactical belt Tacticon holds up to a 100 lb load of magazines and weapons. Since the tactical belt is created in the USA, I'm sure it satisfies the high requirements for tactical use.