Drop Down for Safarilands.

19DRS7067

Ladies and Gentleman, if this has been discussed and posted before please let me know.

My department does not allow drop leg platforms, nor do I really want one. But I am looking for just a bit more drop than the standard Safariland low ride belt attachment. I have searched the interwebs and this sight and am coming up with nothing. Any help would be appreciated. Please remember that this will be attached to a standard duty belt. Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

19DRS7067

I'm assuming when you say you are using the low ride belt attachment you mean the low mount UBL instead of the mid. If that is the case you can use their holster drop adapter.

https://holsterops.com/collections/...cts/safariland-6281hda-2-holster-drop-adaptor
Awesome! At that price l can give it a try. If you have any experience in using the drop adapter, is the lack of ridgity an issue while drawing? Thanks again to both of y'all replying!

sreidy

Amateur
I've used it on a range rig with a non duty holster and haven't had an issue but I don't use it a bunch.

19DRS7067

Ordered from holster OPS. Hopefully next week I'll have some feedback! Thanks again, I'll check out the Proctor Hangers.