Discreet bag for a UMP?

Darth Tater

I'm looking for a discreet (non-tactical/needs to blend in normal crowds) type sling bag or similar for carrying a UMP 45. Does anyone have one that works?

Darth Tater

I've thought about that as an option, but it's less likely to blend in a tourist corridor, mall, outdoor festival venue, etc.

Sigma05

Amateur
If yours is an SBR you could just get one of those lawyer type leather document bags that have the flap over the top

bkelly47

I've carried a HK94 SBR with a folding stock and fully collapsed collabsible stock with a 20 round mag in larger jansport and herschels quite a bit not sure if the UMP has a 20 rounder available for them. I have found however the Vertx Gamut plus to be really good at concealing quite a bit of stuff stuffed my sbr Scar16, sbr ar w/ law folder and my Hk94s easily you can even stuff a flatter chest rig like a d3cr or vocr in there too. Even fit my friends PTR91 PDW with the collabible stock in the bag. And you have front pals panel you can run mag pouches like BFG 10speeds covered with the cover flap it has for the pals section.