DFW Meet & Greet?

Kicking this one back to the top. Right now my work schedule has me not traveling, and as long as things stay like they are with the house buying, maybe I can start looking at organizing something, say around late Sep?

What kind of numbers are we looking at and would be want to look closer to Dallas or Fort Worth?

Anyone interested in a cigar smoking session?

Maybe first get to meet each other, and discuss over beers/bourbons/etc about future plans.

Post thoughts/ideas/drunken ramblings here.

MrMurphy

I'm now between Austin and Houston, DFW is just too far unless it was for a class.

I'd be up for Austin/Best of the West or anything around Houston as it's driveable.

Naveronski

Network Support I
Kicking this one back to the top. Right now my work schedule has me not traveling, and as long as things stay like they are with the house buying, maybe I can start looking at organizing something, say around late Sep?

What kind of numbers are we looking at and would be want to look closer to Dallas or Fort Worth?

Anyone interested in a cigar smoking session?

Maybe first get to meet each other, and discuss over beers/bourbons/etc about future plans.

Post thoughts/ideas/drunken ramblings here.
What about this weekend, 01 OCT. Say... Tutta's Pizza in Dallas' West End. Good food, drinks, and no discriminating signage.

Maybe lunch-ish?

I'm just south of Ft worth and I'd be down. This weekend won't work for me though...if dates change post it up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now that it’s warmed up, any further interest for a get together? I’m in Dallas Co, but will be moving to Mansfield in the summer.