DFW Meet & Greet?

Default.mp3

I wonder if Shockey would be able to host something, given that he has access/helps run to a private range (where he hosts his classes out in Eagle Lake).

I know some of the Texas pistol-forum guys have also talked about such an event, though nothing came of that, either.

I'm in Fort Worth.

Some of you probably remember I set up a few meetups in Houston a couple years ago when I lived there associated with a different forum.

I'm in and out of town now, but if we look toward about May, I could even find a location, post, etc. I have no freakin' idea where outside of North Tarrant County right now, but I'll take suggestions.

Besides, I need some decent folks to hang out with...

I would be willing to do this. We could hit up ETTS if you guys want to shoot. Or we could just drink/eat. I live in the DFW Area. I know a couple others that might be interested.

I like the ETTS idea, I'll be there in the morning, and probably again Friday morning to get a last practice in before heading down to Eagle Lake to school Ike and Toronjo in the ways of the pistol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IkeInTexas

Vendor
I like the ETTS idea, I'll be there in the morning, and probably again Friday morning to get a last practice in before heading down to Eagle Lake to school Ike and Toronjo in the ways of the pistol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You can probably school me. I don't know about Mark though...

Looking forward to it!

Ike