Demonstrated Concepts llc

MPer15

Amateur
In the latest lucky gunner video discussing pistols vs SBRs they brought up the training/techniques taught be demonstrated concepts llc. I checked out the YouTube channel and the technique he uses for running ar pistols without a brace is interesting. I wanted to see if anyone here with more experience than me has seen them and what your thoughts are. Is this a legit technique for running pistols if braces end up like bumpstocks or is it snake oil?

Sigma05

Amateur
440e146031547adac4fbb9245851de9e.jpeg

It’s the SAS technique and it works well. Not as good a stock, but quite stable.

MPer15

Amateur
Thanks for the reply! I've seen that technique utilized with smg/pcc. I guess what I'm wondering is if his use of the pistol buffer tube for a cheek weld is enhancing the technique the way he's claiming it does or not.

Sigma05

Amateur
Thanks for the reply! I've seen that technique utilized with smg/pcc. I guess what I'm wondering is if his use of the pistol buffer tube for a cheek weld is enhancing the technique the way he's claiming it does or not.

The buffer tube does help to stabilize even more. Especially if you run the rear sling point on the opposite like I do in the pic above.