Dawson Precision MOS sights with CHPWS Plate

Girth

Only been shooting handguns for two years. Got great value out of M&Ps for learning, but I've been Glock-curious for a while now, so I pulled the trigger on a gen 5 19 MOS so i can start living that dot life.

Looking at Dawson Precision supressor height vs MOS sights. I plan on going with an RMR on a CHWPS mounting plate, but from what I've seen, an RMR on a CHWPS plate will sit slightly lower than one on a MOS and sealing plate.

Are the Dawson MOS sights still the correct choice for this application? Does anyone have any experience with this setup?

user12358

Not Dawson, but the Ameriglo GL-429 will give you the lowest possible BUIS while still being useable.

index.php

index.php

index.php

chrisp2493

Amateur
I measured my CHWPS plate compared to an MOS plate and they were the exact same thickness. I believe the only difference is not using the sealing plate which is so thin it won’t make any noticeable difference in a sight picture. I am using the standard Dawson RMR MOS sights and they work fine. Like the other guy said I believe the ameriglos are alittle shorter and lower profile but when shooting the red dot I never notice the back up sights in my peripheral anyways
1be8ede1af64d89a8d91adfcbed7e16f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro