Dark Angel Medical / Direct Action Response Training

MrsJedi

Dark Angel Medical Direct Action Response Training
May 20-21, 2017
Brandy Station, VA

My husband (Jedi) and I took this class together and it was truly exceptional training. We can't think of a more valuable way to have spent our weekend. Kerry is a phenomenal instructor: knowledgeable, experienced, engaging and entertaining. He has an excellent way of conveying very important life-saving information in a simple, straightforward and memorable manner ("simplicity under stress"). Kerry clearly loves what he does and has tremendous passion for sharing that training with others.

We feel infinitely more confident that we could respond to a wide variety of emergency situations and render aid given the solid foundation Kerry laid for us. There is a very structured and systematic format to the class with lessons building on one another. He also very effectively incorporates video footage and demonstrations into the theoretical aspect of class, and the hands-on practical work in several key scenarios was hugely helpful.

We greatly appreciated that the training handbooks were printed out in bound format containing every slide from his presentation, and given to us at the beginning. Instead of taking copious notes, we could truly focus on the lessons and simply refer to the handbook, while adding a few supplemental points that came up through discussion.

Kerry allows considerable time for questions throughout the class, skillfully weaving them into his instructional format. The "pop quiz" element of repetitive tourniquet application showed just how important practice was to improving our skills and keeping them sharp. We also realized through this training that if anything should ever happen to us, we would have a much greater understanding of the response and treatment we might receive.

It was two days completely packed with learning, and we absolutely loved it. If you want to be prepared for the unexpected and to help yourself, your loved ones and others in a variety of situations from mild to catastrophic, this course is a MUST. You will leave wishing you had taken it long ago, and trust us that Kerry will make a considerable impact on your actions going forward now.

N

nate89

I tried to host one of their classes in April, sadly there were not enough students for the class to happen (classic Utah). I'm looking forward to getting to one at another location soon!

MrsJedi

@nate89 It's worth traveling to for sure. We only had to drive a little over an hour each way, but we had class attendees from as far as New York who made the trip.

Everything Kerry and Ross bring to the table is exceptional. I've got a third class on the schedule in Nebraska for later this year, provided I get enough to sign up. Every time I take it, I learn something new, and the other students (at least one or two) will invariably contact me to tahnk me for getting it together.

N

nate89

Looks like the closest class they offer is in CO and is still about a 9 hour drive. Maybe I can talk a couple buddies into a road trip.

Slim

Jerk Ingredients Off
Staff member
This closely reflects my experience with the DART class Ross taught last November at Scottsdale Gun Club. Will be attending again in the fall.

Highly recommended!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk