CZ P10-C with weapon light OWB concealment holster?

KevinS

I am trying to find a quality, OWB concealment holster for a CZ P10-C equipped with a Streamlight TLR-1 HL and possibly a Trijicon RMR. I am open to suggestions. Thank you in advance for your help.

Kevin

Joe _K

Established
I am trying to find a quality, OWB concealment holster for a CZ P10-C equipped with a Streamlight TLR-1 HL and possibly a Trijicon RMR. I am open to suggestions. Thank you in advance for your help.

Kevin

I would look at holsters made for the Glock 19 with TLR-1HL attaches. To Matt’s point anything OWB for MOST folks is not going to conceal well, but it is doable depending on how you dress.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Simms65

Shenanigans!
Staff member
Administrator
It will also work just fine in a FS M&P holster, that's how I carried mine OWB with a TLR1-HL.

MojoNixon

Established
JM Custom Kydex, OWB Light Bearing Version 2. I used one for about 2 years with a G19 and older (300 Lumen) TLR-1. Concealed very well...for me. I have since changed to an Armordillo Concealment X-Fer and AIWB.

Hartman

I'm running a Tier 1 Concealment as my IWB for my p10c and their owb option is fairly fitted and close to the belt line