CZ Custom range time.

Chriscanbreach

Established
For those of you on the 2011 kick I wanted to post up another option some here may not have heard of. Angus over at CZ Custom makes some insanely fine shooting guns and we’ve had the opportunity to shoot them over the years. C6BE1235-52A4-45E5-80FE-BDCC5725019B.jpeg13FEA5DD-685C-4E84-8DFC-5E033118D20A.jpegIf you get the opportunity to shoot one of his creations make sure you take it. The compact is a one off he made and we were testing it out. It’s heavy for its size and tame as hell in 9mm.
The big boy A01-LD is one of his personal race guns and is out of control fast.
Not as much of a review as just some eye candy for the CZ fans.

chrisp2493

Amateur
One day I really want to pick up a Shadow 2 for carry optics decision. They are beautiful guns

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Chris, are you able to speak more on how the triggers on Angus' guns in SA would compare to a 19/2011 at a similar pricepoint? That looks like an appealing and price effective option against the staccato if the performance is there.

Chriscanbreach

Established
I am in no way shape or form an expert on 19-2011 or CZ custom triggers although I’ve competed with 1911s and shot them all.
I think I’d describe it in this way. The 1911 design is already at the wall and the whole glass rod thing happens when they’re set up right. On Anguss gun the single action has the slightest take up to reach the same wall and then then click. Double action is smooth as a silk. If you remember the STI I posted a while back I’d take the AO1 any day over it as you could get two of them. Just an opinion.