Custom Clothing?

Does anyone have any ideas on where I can get some custom pants made? I know there are a lot of good options out there for pretty much any application, but I'd like to get a good set of combat pants with some features found on EMS pants.

I tried googling it but only came up with companies that make plate carriers and stuff.

Sorry I've been busy the last month so I've just been blazing through the forums too catch up on specific topics without posting.

No, I haven't found anyone for it. Local or otherwise. I'll post in here if I do.

Lane C

Rico and the Man
Beyond Tactical / Beyond Fleece from WA may be able to help you. They have custom drop menus that may help you. FYI I have not used them for EMS related clothing, but have used them for tactical clothing.

Runcible

Runcible Works
Staff member
Vendor
I was under the impression they got out of the custom clothing business and only did production items now? Do I have that all wrong?

Runcible

Runcible Works
Staff member
Vendor
I'll make contact with them; it can't hurt! I rather like what they can do, and I bet they could do a hell of a coat, for what I'd like!

So apparently I wasn't watching this thread. Sorry guys. Yes I've looked up Beyond and Crye. I was under the same impression as @Runcible.

Basically looking for a Beyond Clothing/EMS Pant Hybrid. Won't sustain the abuse of OCONUS dirty work that Beyond and Crye design their pants for. More along the lines of moderate training and LE entry team work in a temperate climate. The reason I use Crye/Beyond as a reference is I like their pocket style's and placement (it fits my 1st line kit needs) and adjustable ankle thingies to tighten that shit around my boots.

When I say EMS hybrid I'm basically wanting the little shear/pen light slots with retaining straps on the outside of the left thigh cargo pocket. Depending on the count that's also where I store extra pens/sharpies.

I understand there are many other places I can have these pieces of kit, however that is where I've had them for many years while riding in the back of an ambulance. So that is where I habitually/instinctually grab for them.

I also don't want to drop $550/$263 for a pair of either and have a seamstress fuck them up during a "simple modification".

ptrlcop

Established
I don't think it would be that difficult for a good seamstress to take a seam ripper to a pair of Crye pants, pull off the pockets and sew on whatever pocket you want.