Comps on a G43

SamR

Question Re: Glock 43 w/Comp.
I am evaluating putting a comp on my G43. Specifically the Agency 2 port comp.

Two Questions:

1. For those that have had this particular comp, or experience with comps on the G43 specifically, did you find that this reduced felt recoil and kept the gun flatter shooting?
2. I understand the Roland Glocks and comped handguns in general experience some issues with cycling reliability. However, given the extra short barrel does a comped 43 still experience negative side effects such as reliability from running a comp?

Lastly, I know that there are other options out there that may be better options gun wise but after evaluating those, I would like to stick with this set up if questions 1&2 have the answers I'm hoping for.
Thanks

Pax0Z9

I had an Agency 2 port comp on my 43x. It definitely control the recoil but reliability with factory 115 grain didn't cycle the next rounds. Only 124 grain and up. That's why I moved on to just a single port comp. Cycle even with 115 grain steel case wolf.

AZ_Rifleman

Amateur
This is what I'm getting, very clean and minimal. A few folks online have said that it does help a tad.

Royroy

Amateur
I have a 43x with a Suarez single port comp. definitely helps with recoil and I haven’t had any issues with all different brands and grains or ammo. Single port also fits in a Glock 48 holster.