Comp'ed Glocks Internals

I didn't find anything via search, just wondering about swapping out internals for running a comp on a glock 19. I would think either springs or RSA but I was reading online people are running a comp (specifically the TBRC micro) with stock internals just fine. So, what internals swaps are needed to make a comped glock run reliable? If any?

I'm shooting mostly 115 and 124s. Thanks.

Russ

I didn't find anything via search, just wondering about swapping out internals for running a comp on a glock 19. I would think either springs or RSA but I was reading online people are running a comp (specifically the TBRC micro) with stock internals just fine. So, what internals swaps are needed to make a comped glock run reliable? If any?

I'm shooting mostly 115 and 124s. Thanks.
I've got a 15lb recoil spring in mine, with a Carver Custom comp, runs like a champ, 115-147gr

But do you need to swap the internals? Wondering, because I've heard you might and I don't want to fuck with the reliability.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

DocGKR

Dr.Ballistics
Staff member
No need to do anything. When we ran our multi-pistol trial, all parts where Glock OEM and we had ZERO problems.

JHaddock07

Amateur
I personally have had ejection issues with the factory RSA when shooting various 115 gr. offerings, but no issues in the 124 - 147 gr. variants. I will say that the 115 gr. +p fed pretty well, although I didn't shoot much of it. I'm waiting on a 15# RSA to arrive in the mail as the 13# I originally put in created inconsistent "return to battery" issues for me.

For reference this is on a Gen 4 Glock 19 "Fauxland Special" since I didn't do milling work through ATEi, or change any other springs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro