Colorado Roll-Call

Playmaker55

Amateur
Network Support I
Does anyone have a recommendation for a good basic pistol course in the Denver/castle rock area? I’ve got some family members who are interested in taking a basic course.

Thanks

Joe _K

Established
Network Support II
Does anyone have a recommendation for a good basic pistol course in the Denver/castle rock area? I’ve got some family members who are interested in taking a basic course.

Thanks
Robert Neil 3FDT in Aurora
Rob Bonacci of Bowers Tactical in Centennial

Both offer/offered Basic Handgun classes that were excellent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are some others who are not on all the time who live a smidge south.
Gotcha, I'd definitely be down for meeting a new shooting buddy or two. I've been here over two years and I've only hit a range 4 times. I'm horribly out of practice with live fire. My time has been pretty much spent with my son as my wife works crazy hours at Children's and the University hospital. Hell I'd be down for just hanging out around a camp fire with some like minded dude/ettes.

Wake27

There are some others who are not on all the time who live a smidge south.
Gotcha, I'd definitely be down for meeting a new shooting buddy or two. I've been here over two years and I've only hit a range 4 times. I'm horribly out of practice with live fire. My time has been pretty much spent with my son as my wife works crazy hours at Children's and the University hospital. Hell I'd be down for just hanging out around a camp fire with some like minded dude/ettes.
That’s rough. Springs has the best selection of ranges within half an hour than any other place I’ve ever lived.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lots of guys on here from the Denver / Colorado Springs / south of Springs area. Lots of ranges within 30 minutes of Colorado Springs. A lot of matches and training opportunities in and around the Springs area.