Carrier Mountable Cell Phone Case Options?

Citpitch

Besides Juggernaut, what other options are out there for mounting cell phones to your PC?

We are incorporating some tactical software into our cell phones and need a way to quickly view the phone on the go.

Thanks gents.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Citpitch

Arm board.

Yeah roger on the arm board as an alternate method. That is something we are considering as well.

That said are there any other manufacturers making cases with ability to mount to the PC?

I've run numerous Google searches, although my search skills are admittedly weak, with no luck.

Citpitch

Interesting idea. That would definitely work as far as a carriage method.

Just wonder how usable the phone would be?

Still have a need to manipulate the screen on the go.

Something to look into though...thanks

ggammell

Does not pass up an opportunity to criticize P&S.
5.11 cell phone pouch. I have two working for a phone and a in car camera mic. They work well. The new phones won't snap in by buckle but there is plenty of eleastic retention to keep my iPhone 6 in there.

Citpitch

Thinking more along the lines of a carrier that allows you to view and use the phone while still attached to you, hence the comparison to the juggernaut case.

Need to be able to view the phone while on the move or during brief halts without having to extract it from a pouch and then restow it.

If all I needed was a way to carry it, then there are tons of options ranging from BFG Ten speed pouches to dedicated cell pouches, etc...

It may end up being that the juggernaut is the best option for our needs, however I wanted to see if there are other viable options out there.

275RLTW

Only other thought is one of the rail mounted phone holders, mounted on a molle based piece of rail on your rig.

MikeH

This looks promising now that Juggernaut is coming out with cases for more models of phones, also for users that don't need full soldier system integration.
img_6613.jpg

http://soldiersystems.net/2016/09/28/mdm-juggernaut-case-bumpr/

PlasticMag

Amateur

SCSU74

Did you even read the post? You can stick a phone in a pocket too but doesn't provide the capabilities the OP is asking for.
sure did, he asked for a way to mount a phone on a PC that is quickly accessible, which a taco is.

Citpitch

sure did, he asked for a way to mount a phone on a PC that is quickly accessible, which a taco is.

See post number 7 where I clarified what exactly we are looking for.

I appreciate the attempt however a simple pouch to hold the phone isn't going to cut it for our needs.

Thanks again dude.

SCSU74

See post number 7 where I clarified what exactly we are looking for.

I appreciate the attempt however a simple pouch to hold the phone isn't going to cut it for our needs.

Thanks again dude.

ah gotcha, sorry for the confusion!