Candid and Unbiased

Matt Landfair

Matt Six Actual
Staff member
Administrator
"Candid and Unbiased”
Posted by Matt Landfair

Primary & Secondary was founded with the purpose of providing current and accurate information to people that need it. Based on our mission this write up is necessary to provide the following information in regards to a company that requested a review be conducted by our staff and the interaction afterwards.

On January 05, 2016 I received an Email from the marketing department of Radical Firearms to see if Primary & Secondary would be willing to conduct a review of one of their rifles. The representative of Radical included in the in the email: “We ask only for candid and unbiased feedback from you.”

A few months later a member of the Primary & Secondary staff set up a test which included a rifle received from them directly. He was doing this review entirely for Primary & Secondary and not his primary employer.

Our staff member noticed some issues and contacted Radical to report them. He provided some insight to the issues within one of the P&S discussion groups on Facebook. The issues were with manufacturing and quality control.

Radical contacted the P&S staff member and explained they didn’t feel the weapon being reviewed was up to their quality. Radical asked that the rifle to be returned to the factory and our man would receive a replacement rifle. They explained the difference between the rifle he received and the one he should have for review is assembled with slightly higher quality parts and then is inspected by a certified gunsmith from butt stock to flash hider and everything in between for any assembly mishaps, etc.

I was notified today the sales manager for Radical Firearms visited our staff member’s place of employment to complain about the review which P&S was conducting.

After he was called into the office of his boss, our staff member will no longer conduct the review. He decided he would stop. He will no longer have anything to do with Radical Firearms.

“Candid and unbiased” reviews extend not only to the product but the entire experience. I have presented everything that has been presented to me.

MBL

Last edited:

avtech850

Amateur
It's really easy to say "Eat a dick Radical" or "They lost a customer". What I really want to see though is behavior like this hammered so hard that any and all others of their ilk would never dare to pull this kind of stunt again.

MrMurphy

And their reply didn't help....

Up there with hearing a fake vet say he skipped basic and went straight to the Q course or BUDS , etc.

OK-5-0

I have heard, read and actually had hands on experience with their rifles. They are garbage......and so is their staff apparently.