Canadian Members

TheClimbDG

Morning,

Anyone on the forum from Canada? I've been listening to the Podcast for years and have been trying to get more guys within my agency, and our partner LE agencies we work with to start listening to it and hitting up the forum. Unfortunately the Training Culture even within Law Enforcement/ Civilian Shooting up here is a pale comparison to the US, with very few instructors local to us.

I know a couple of you guys have chimed in on the introductions, but would be nice to have a thread of other Canadians who are also part of the P&S community.

-Kyle

ChrisW

Kyle,

I feel your pain. Even here in Ontario/centre of the universe we have limited options with regards to instructors and courses.

P&S has been a great resource though. Like you I'm doing my best to spend the good word around my team and agency.

-Chris

TheClimbDG

Kyle,

I feel your pain. Even here in Ontario/centre of the universe we have limited options with regards to instructors and courses.

P&S has been a great resource though. Like you I'm doing my best to spend the good word around my team and agency.

-Chris

Well let's get to work on building it up!

TheClimbDG

Kyle,

-Chris

Centrifuge Canada is starting up! Check out ABD concepts and Q division! Based out of Alberta but they travel