Can anyone point me to a tactical nylon company that can provide OEM services?

patriot_man

Specs on the wallet? Cost? I need a new wallet.

Multiple ID's, challenge coin, cash, business cards, etc.
I'm trying to keep it very slim. 3 cards and a slot for cash and a card. Not sure if this would fit what you're looking for.

I've looked on the market and saw a lot of large tactical wallets from ITS and BFG so I'm trying to make the smallest footprint possible which is good for the back and hips.

W

Whootsinator

As a minimalist wallet guy, I'm very interested. I've been using a Sheriff of Baghdad combat band as a "wallet" in my front pocket.

Runcible

Runcible Works
Staff member
Vendor
I'm trying to keep it very slim. 3 cards and a slot for cash and a card. Not sure if this would fit what you're looking for.

I've looked on the market and saw a lot of large tactical wallets from ITS and BFG so I'm trying to make the smallest footprint possible which is good for the back and hips.
PM,

Not to be argumentative, but the advantage of the BFG wallet is that it distributes whatever it's loading is across twice the footprint that a more minimalist option would. Single-card footprint wallets aren't bad for carrying in hip pockets, but double-card footprint wallets are very handy for when carry in the back pocket is the only viable option; while they fill the pocket, they are less thick front-to-back.

patriot_man

PM,

Not to be argumentative, but the advantage of the BFG wallet is that it distributes whatever it's loading is across twice the footprint that a more minimalist option would. Single-card footprint wallets aren't bad for carrying in hip pockets, but double-card footprint wallets are very handy for when carry in the back pocket is the only viable option; while they fill the pocket, they are less thick front-to-back.
No worries!

I see what you're saying. My aim is to reduce bulk by slimming down what is being carried as well as the overall footprint of the wallet.

I believe the BFG ends up having 8 cards stacks on top of each other once it's folded but I can see how having a larger wallet spread out creates less pressure on a small area.

Runcible

Runcible Works
Staff member
Vendor
With as many projects getting commissioned as are mentioned here (very cool to read about!), what makers are really at the top of the list for getting custom stitch work done? :)

Hi there my name is Annie and we have a sewing shop located in Southern California. We have some heavy duty industrial machines and have sewn variety of projects. If you need to have your work or project done, don't hesitate to contact me at 206-228-4352 or thru my email at Annie.pham85@gmail.com. You can also contact my brother Kevin at 714-725-1949. We won't make you disappointed. Please give us a call. Thank you and we are looking forward to hear from you soon.