Cali People - Rally up

ammomfg

Network Support I
There was some discussion in the modcast chat about the california people bucking up and seeing what we can do to start pushing back. I realize there are a lot of groups who do this, but may or may not have the same reach. P&S is an oasis, it draws travelers from all over, lets take advantage of this.

If you're from CA, sound off, don't have to be specific, post your region, see what you can do about meeting up with other people in your area.

ammomfg

Network Support I
that works. I'm in socal, I have a fairly active group that meets weekly, most of us are ham nerds, but we also shoot, go hiking, offroading and the like. We're always looking for more people and opportunities to do more pro-2A activism, as well as deal with land use.

So listening to Modcast 140 Gun bans on the horizon I was really inspired by Keith and all the great work he was able to do in West Virginia with his organization. I would love to see something like that get started here in CA. I'll be the first to say I have no idea how to go about that or effectively run it but I'm willing to figure stuff out and give time and money with you folks if I'm not alone.