In an attempt to better myself for 2019, I'm going to try and keep track of shooting and fitness goals here, along with whatever other forum relevant skills I develop along the way. I started two of these journals on USPSA forums at the end of last year with the same intent, but then I let life get in the way and I've gone shooting maybe 8 times this year with only one run and gun match. My life situation has settled somewhat, so next year I hope for more consistency and to use this to keep me honest.
- Dry fire five days a week.
- Shoot three times a month including a USPSA match (I expect this will be heavily disrupted by having my first kid in March)
- Make C Class in USPSA Production by the end of May.
- Shoot Oklahoma USPSA Section match June 29, shoot high C, low B class score (adjust if goals seems conservative as time goes on).
- Make B class by end of year.
- Attend a quality entry level pistol class.
- Run a 23 minute 5K
- Strength training towards packing a deer out of a hollow or literally sweeping my wife off her feet. No idea how to do that yet but that’s the goal.