Benelli M4 Upgrades

WAVandal

There is an older thread in here, but several years have gone by and I supposed things have changed and updated.

I bought a Benelli M4 since WA is going to try to ban semi-auto shotguns and I had a gap in the safe for one. It does have the interchangeable chokes. My end goals are to mount a light to the gun, a RDS, BFG sling and a +2 extension with new spring and follower. What are the current options to accomplish my goals?

For the forend replacement I saw Mesa Tactical has their Truckee forend which will give me plenty of MLOK to mount a weapon light and am strongly considering that. I've had some Mesa stocks on other shotguns and they worked well.

Dan Morse

I have one with an OEM collapsible stock, Briley M-Lok Handguard, aftermarket replacement full length magazine tube, Scalarworks RDS Mount, Holosun 507, Streamlight TLR RM2, and a Magpul sling

Dan Morse

Like this
6a43410a131057fac241a8a53421c4dd.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

WAVandal

I have one with an OEM collapsible stock, Briley M-Lok Handguard, aftermarket replacement full length magazine tube, Scalarworks RDS Mount, Holosun 507, Streamlight TLR RM2, and a Magpul sling
Which full length magazine tube did you go with?

Cgarcia

I would suggest the well proven IWC M4 scout mount to add your forward mounting point for a light and sling. FFT, Carrier Comp, Benelliparts all supply full length mag tubes.
I am partial to the Carriercomp follower and extra power mag tube spring but you will have to trim it a bit for proper fit.
SYNC mounts from Scalarworks or their standard AR type 1.54 mount work for dofferent purposes. I like taller mounts personally and being able to have use of your irons plus a dot at a usable height for the middle position of the stock makes the most sense to me.20230213_160754.jpg