Atlas defense (Troy gate) with Tim davis

Wcmcbride

Had the pleasure of training with a company called Atlas Defense. Main instructors name was Tim Davis, I won't get into his history but it's lengthy and pretty OAF. Long story short, what made this training awesome. And in my opinion revolutionary was this apparatus they constructed. I'll attempt to describe it and the videos and pictures don't do it justice. But it's basically one big mirror trick using a large mylar screen at the end of a room. With a wall to your left partitioning you from the actors on the other side of it. The surface is 8-9x more releflective than glass and is extremely convincing. You walk into any given scenario and interact with the actors during various shoot/no shoot situations. And if you have to shoot. Or if they do. You use your gun, with live ammo. And shoot at the actors reflection and they react accordingly. We had guys with experience levels ranging from novice to seasoned reconnaissance marine. And we all agreed, this training should be a necessity or atleast strongly recommended for civilians. But especially for any law enforcement. If Yall want to check them out, a cursory googling of atlas defense will help you find them.
cf3f2a68ae104006a922d55e48ee8e2e.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk