AT Armor / Appalachian Training (US)

Just wanted to take a moment to describe my experience ordering with Appalachian Training:

I posted an inquiry here in the armor section about wanting to get new panels for my Mayflower LPAAC. I knew Velocity made panels specific for the LPAAC, but my email to Velocity hasn't been responded to at all (note: not a slam on Velocity, it was SHOT season, I get it). I received a couple of suggestions here, and I contacted Mike at AT.

Wow. Talk about a Customer Service experience. Throughout my order, I traded no less than 20 emails between myself & Mike (not to include the shipping AND delivery emails) - all of which were answered promptly (many of them were what any sane person would consider to be "after hours") and with detailed info. I honestly couldn't tell you the last time I've experienced that level of CS.

Prices were great and shipping was ultra fast. My order shipped first thing Monday morning and I received it Tuesday afternoon.

In short, I can't recommend Mike/AT enough.

Thanks again Mike!!

AT Armor

Vendor
Just wanted to take a moment to describe my experience ordering with Appalachian Training:

I posted an inquiry here in the armor section about wanting to get new panels for my Mayflower LPAAC. I knew Velocity made panels specific for the LPAAC, but my email to Velocity hasn't been responded to at all (note: not a slam on Velocity, it was SHOT season, I get it). I received a couple of suggestions here, and I contacted Mike at AT.

Wow. Talk about a Customer Service experience. Throughout my order, I traded no less than 20 emails between myself & Mike (not to include the shipping AND delivery emails) - all of which were answered promptly (many of them were what any sane person would consider to be "after hours") and with detailed info. I honestly couldn't tell you the last time I've experienced that level of CS.

Prices were great and shipping was ultra fast. My order shipped first thing Monday morning and I received it Tuesday afternoon.

In short, I can't recommend Mike/AT enough.

Thanks again Mike!!

Thank you Sir, I appreciate the words. Thanks for your business, always a pleasure!
vr
Mike

Sam_ADM

American Defense MFG
Mike has always been a stand up guy and his customer service is always impeccable! I'm not an armed professional, but he still answered any and all questions I had when I was starting out. I've bought from him before, and will definitely do so again.

-Sam

AT Armor

Vendor
Mike has always been a stand up guy and his customer service is always impeccable! I'm not an armed professional, but he still answered any and all questions I had when I was starting out. I've bought from him before, and will definitely do so again.

-Sam
Tanks Brother!

Wil

I sent Mike a message here on the forums concerning hard/soft armor placement. He responded very quickly via the message system, and when it became obvious that my questions needed more than a simple message, he called me. Mike spent about 30 minutes on the phone with me, in a time frame that worked to my schedule, not his. And he knew I wasn't even looking to buy, just get clarification. I'll be looking at his place when I do buy!

AT Armor

Vendor
I sent Mike a message here on the forums concerning hard/soft armor placement. He responded very quickly via the message system, and when it became obvious that my questions needed more than a simple message, he called me. Mike spent about 30 minutes on the phone with me, in a time frame that worked to my schedule, not his. And he knew I wasn't even looking to buy, just get clarification. I'll be looking at his place when I do buy!

Thank you Sir, it was a pleasure talking with you also!
Vr
Mike

AT Armor

Vendor
We just added our own armor lineup to our Velocity Systems armor packages, more options and threat level solutions to follow in the next few weeks. First up is our Special Threat Optimized Plate - STOP plate
M855, M193 and 7.62x39 MSC, 5 lbs (SAPI Med) about a half inch thick. SAPI sizes, 10x12s and sides.

STOPplate splash page.png

AT Armor

Vendor
Do you have any plans to stock SAPI size small and/or side plates for this product?

Yes Sir, we have the 6x6 sides for both STOP-BZ and the STOP plate listed, we havent gotten round to listing the small SAPI sizes but they will be available fo' sho'
Vr
M

AT Armor

Vendor
Alright gents, in celebration of our STOP-BZ standalone plate release we wanted to show a little P&S love.

$150 off two of our STOP-BZ plates until Veterans Day.

Use code :

ATARMOR-PSF

Only good if you buy two STOP-BZ plates any size (other than our side plates)

Will only process the order with the coupon if you add your forum (not fB) user name in the order notes. We are doing this specifically for P&S Forum members.

Link:

https://store.appalachiantraining.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=AT-STOP-BZ-M

STOP BZ plate splash page.png

Default.mp3

Established
What is the thickness of the LE-SAPI plates y'all carry? What kind of soft armor is needed to reach the ICW rating (e.g., IOTV, NIJ level II, NIJ level IIIa, etc.)?