Arsenal Democracy and Mayhem Syndicate

Does anyone here have experience with these companies? AD’s black side slide and MS’s barrel/ comp look very interesting. I haven’t seen too many actual reviews of either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have AD’s g19x variant. It runs. Their slide texture is something I really like, almost feels like a barbell knurl. I do most of my work at the front of the gun and the texture has yet to slip even when it’s wet. The stipple is good to go, they did not stipple the under side of the trigger guard oddly enough, so I’ve got a strip of skate tape there. One thing that I really like is they did a straight bevel cut for an accelerator type cut on the index point. I like the leverage points a little more than a traditional angled accelerator cut. The rmr cut on the slide fits pretty tight, close to a dougified pro cut. On for the negative-
The Vickers slide stop that came with the gun was cerakoted which effects the tolerances, this in turn resulted in the gun not going into slide lock when bingo. I luckily have some gen 5 parts laying around swapped it out with a standard gen 5 slide stop and it was not an issue anymore. Would have expected the gun to ship good to go and not have an issue such as this. Next the switch trigger- I have 5 iterations of the switch now distributed among gen 3/4/5 guns. Out of those 5 triggers 2 have been lack luster. The 3 triggers that are solid are good to go, but the 2 that are finnicky sit inside a bag on a shelf. Unfortunately one of those triggers came installed in this 19x. I replaced the trigger mechanism housing with an oem gen 5 housing and swapped out the trigger with a Fowler trigger and added a minus connector. In short, there are some great features to this gun, but I am not quite sure if they outweigh the shit that was wrong with it when I received it.

Thanks for the info. That’s more than I have seen anywhere else, which is just someone regurgitating the spec sheet. What was finicky about the switch triggers? Just inconsistent breaks or something worse like failures in the safeties?

Thanks for the info. That’s more than I have seen anywhere else, which is just someone regurgitating the spec sheet. What was finicky about the switch triggers? Just inconsistent breaks or something worse like failures in the safeties?

Just inconsistencies in the breaks and the trigger bar sticking/not resetting due to not resetting past the frame. The one in the 19x was also rediculously tight around the trigger pin. I dicked with the 2 that are weird pretty hard too, diagnosed spring positioning, swapped housings, connectors, springs, plungers/springs, etc. put them into different frames, still inconsistencies. I think it comes down to quality control at the machining level, some batches have better specs than others maybe.

On the contrary this thing is a tank, so that is why I am thinking a slight QC issue.

Attachments

• 62406649-1DD2-47D4-8A2B-54B0B7F20B57.jpeg
    62406649-1DD2-47D4-8A2B-54B0B7F20B57.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 45