Army PMI

Seraphium

Gents,
I have been working on boring power points as a base to send out to the small arms repairers of the state for MN guard. Unfortunately, a lot of support units put preliminary marksmanship instruction on their 91Fs who don't necessarily know marksmanship or sometimes anything other then swapping parts. So I've tried building a base for all the changes in army marksmanship for people to start on. I know I should probably add a portion that covers all the changes.
To the point, I'm a small arms guy gone scout so I'm not an expert at anything so I was wondering if some of you guys with more experience would be willing to critique my PowerPoints or give me pointers on training for PMI. I'd like to implement more dry firing and hands on correcting malfunctions, I'm just looking for any input because it seems like most NCOs in my Squadron aren't tracking any of the new stuff.
Thank you very much.

Wake27

Bit of a necropost but I did pretty much the same thing. I haven’t gotten a chance to look at the 82d’s yet but will swap with you if you want.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk