Armalite making a come back.

Matt Landfair

Matt Six Actual
Staff member
Administrator
After spending a couple days with a few employees of Armalite who happen to also be shooters, I am interested in seeing a big change.

They are under new management that, I was told, actually are now listening to end users and the engineers/designers. The former owner had guided the company away from the larger consumer base and kept the National Match lines on life support. This is no longer. Rifles sold now have options that make them range ready - no need to buy aftermarket components, i.e rails, adjustable gas blocks, etc - you can buy an Armalite with pretty much everything you would want (minus the optic).

Time to watch for reviews and end user feedback.

Chris@IG

After spending a couple days with a few employees of Armalite who happen to also be shooters, I am interested in seeing a big change.

They are under new management that, I was told, actually are now listening to end users and the engineers/designers. The former owner had guided the company away from the larger consumer base and kept the National Match lines on life support. This is no longer. Rifles sold now have options that make them range ready - no need to buy aftermarket components, i.e rails, adjustable gas blocks, etc - you can buy an Armalite with pretty much everything you would want (minus the optic).

Time to watch for reviews and end user feedback.
We're dipping our toes back into the Armalite arena. I think that the new management change has made them players again. Can't wait to get in our AR10TAC18 and TAC20s.