Appendix: IWB vs AIWB Holsters

I started carting aiwb about 2 yrs ago and absolutley love it. I had my reservations at first but soon got really comfortable with it.
Don't get me wrong, I do carry strong side 3:00 at times where it gets cold and wearing a coat is appropriate.
As far as having an intergrated mag carrier, the only benefit forme is not in the speed of reloading but the convenience of a grab and go situation.
I only need grab and install one unit, not a separate mag carrier. So many times I get lazy and don't carry an extra mag when I should.
Just my thoughts.

As others have said, the integrated mag carrier is a bad gimmick. CCC Shaggy, JMCK AIWB, and Mastermind Tactics AIWB are all good to go (I own them all).

Matt0311

Started carrying in a Raven Eidelon a couple years back on Darth Tater's recommendation and I doubt I'll be changing anytime soon. I would prefer a version that accommodated a WML but haven't seen one yet. My favorite feature is the ease of draw while sitting in a vehicle. Had a shitbag walk up on me at night in a parking garage recently while sitting waiting for my wife to get in her car. It was perfectly easy to draw without moving around before he reached my window.