Any seen this yet

tylerw02

I’m sure it works but it certainly isn’t the first out there. There are Springers, Bobro, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JPitts0117

You sir are correct. This one was just brought to my attention and didnt know if anyone else had seen it

Stanislao

Anyone remember what pattern SIG decided to standardize on? The M17/18 plate isn't the same as the other models, I think.

WAVandal

Anyone remember what pattern SIG decided to standardize on? The M17/18 plate isn't the same as the other models, I think.

I'm not sure SIG is sure what pattern they want to standardize on. Currently they have the M17/X-Five/X-Compact/X-Carry/X-Full/ VTAC version which makes you remove the rear sight to put on the R1P or DPP. They also have the RXP/ Pro series guns which keeps the rear sight dovetail and allows for mounting of the R1P or DPP. Then there are all of the original Romeo1 designed guns that are no longer supported.

On point, Trijicon is a little late, but these will sell anyway.

tylerw02

As I understand it, Sig is transitioning to the DPP footprint universally and that they are working on a dual footprint for Trijicon RMRs and DPP in one cut.

I’ve been told some have trickled out but I haven’t seen any confirmation of that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk