Any LV Members?

JimH

Network Support I
Good to see some LV people here. I work at/shoot at the CCSC, usually in the Rifle/Pistol tower or on the Pistol line. We are currently looking for some good RSO's for the rifle/pistol range. If you have any questions or need any help with anything at CCSC, please feel free to message.

Anderhammer52

Amateur
Network Support I
Im in south east Vegas near Henderson, work in North Vegas. Mainly shoot at Nellis Rod and Gun club (great range cant really beat it), Or in the dry lake bed off of the 15.

Littlehendrick

Network Support I
Ft Irwin.... ooph.

I try to avoid that even when I HAVE to go there
Irwin has some benefits believe it or not. Also, as a non RTU Soldier, the schedule is less mysterious and makes a bit more sense why it stinks so bad when you come here to train.

Besides, Vegas isn’t too far, and I can plan out my range trips.

Irwin has some benefits believe it or not. Also, as a non RTU Soldier, the schedule is less mysterious and makes a bit more sense why it stinks so bad when you come here to train.

Besides, Vegas isn’t too far, and I can plan out my range trips.

All joking aside, Irwin is worlds better than Orchard Combat Training Center outside of Boise.
Next time you're in the neighborhood, give me a ring, I could always use more range time.

Helios

Network Support I
All I've found is that JJ Racaza runs a class with PFC once in a while, and even that is just based on things I've heard from his students. I'm inclined to believe them because of his background.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Littlehendrick

Network Support I
JJ is a great instructor, and is very passionate about teaching people to be better. I was fortunate to get to know him a bit while he was up in Alaska teaching a few classes and competing in a match. He also built my USPSA gun.

If you are willing to travel a few hours, that opens up your options a bit as well. Presscheck is doing a pistol class in San Diego in June for example.

I just took the Greenline tactical class north of LA as well, and was worth my two hour drive.

A large part of it will be driven by what kind of training you are seeking out.