Any info on these plates?

An associate of mine came across these plates online. I'm familiar with the SOCOM Tactical Stand Alone line, but I've never seen a plate distinctly marked Improved Tactical Stand Alone. It was produced by Ceradyne around 2008 and is identified as the 96034. We already have the NSNs, but nothing beyond that. Any additional info would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• ITSA.PNG
    ITSA.PNG
    1.3 MB · Views: 65
They are a very clandestine plate made by Ceradyne specifically for CAG starting in about 2009. Their Special Threat Ratings are thru the roof. And C Squadron were the first ones to wear them, I was told first deployment with them on was Mali.

HighTower

They are a very clandestine plate made by Ceradyne specifically for CAG starting in about 2009. Their Special Threat Ratings are thru the roof. And C Squadron were the first ones to wear them, I was told first deployment with them on was Mali.
Supposedly the Ceradyne IP is up for sale and recent mover and shaker in the field is rumored to be interested, but there is no guarantee the extea spooky stuff is not class typed proprietary back to the U.S.G.

Oh what could have been!