Any Experience With WPS Ankle Medical Kit?

Ama_lynn

I’ve been looking at the WPS ankle kit thinking it seemed like a nice option. I don’t have too much experience with ankle medical kits or the stuff John sells. Have any of you got experience with either? Is it good quality? Anything comparable you’d recommend instead?

MojoNixon

Established
I’ve been using the SFD Responder AFAK for about 2 years or so now. Worn everyday. I have had no issues with it has held up to daily wear far better than I expected.
There is at least one thread here where several of the options are discussed.
A search for AFAK or Ankle First Aid Kit should turn up some results.

Ama_lynn

I’ve been using the SFD Responder AFAK for about 2 years or so now. Worn everyday. I have had no issues with it has held up to daily wear far better than I expected.
There is at least one thread here where several of the options are discussed.
A search for AFAK or Ankle First Aid Kit should turn up some results.

I had searched that, first, but was really interested in the WPS product but dunno if they are up to snuff or not.

MojoNixon

Established
I had searched that, first, but was really interested in the WPS product but dunno if they are up to snuff or not.
I haven’t heard of them but that doesn’t mean much. I heard of SFD thru SWAT Magazine maybe 3 years ago. When I bought mine there was an 8 week lead time but I talked with the owner and mentioned where I’d heard of his product and he got mine to me in under 2 weeks. They were at the time a one at a time mfg. process. I haven’t looked back since. Hopefully you’ll get some traction with this thread and you’ll get the info you want.

Lutz501

Amateur
I don't have any experience with the WPS kit but I have the TacMedic AFAK and I couldn't be happier. I've had no issues with it at all, it's comfortable, secure and easy to deploy. I've had it for two years and despite several footchases and jumping many fences it has held up very well.

I've also heard great things about the Ryker kit and know several guys who use it and are very happy.

https://www.amazon.com/AFAK-Ankle-F...7&sr=1-1-70f7c15d-07d8-466a-b325-4be35d7258cc

MOT

I have some time with the ryker afak. I wear it for every competition and no one notices it’s there including myself. Been happy with it so far.
I’ve spotted the WPS on a guy because it was printing badly. He liked it and told me it’s comfortable besides the printing. I think that’s more of an issue with this dudes pants and not so much the WPS afak, but I don’t know that.