Ankle rig

Sweet thanks, that one does hold a lot. You been running it for awhile?, holding up well?
Yup. Getting a CAT in there required an extra fold that bulked up on its thickness but so far only one person noticed it (and thought it was an ankle brace). Ive been using it daily for almost a year (ordered in October of last year) and has been holding up well.

Santostype1

Amateur
Yup. Getting a CAT in there required an extra fold that bulked up on its thickness but so far only one person noticed it (and thought it was an ankle brace). Ive been using it daily for almost a year (ordered in October of last year) and has been holding up well.
Great info... thanks. The Ryker is definitely in the running.

MojoNixon

Established
7AE256D3-862F-440F-A6DB-FCA9E1F2288B.jpeg94D82B88-DBFF-4DC1-94FB-CC546FF81662.jpeg
I’ve been using the SFD Responder since August of 2017. So far no issues with it. I like it because the pouches are similar to BFG 10 speed pouches in that they conform to whatever you put in them.
CAT TQ and sharpie in one, super compressed gauze and trauma bandage, disposable belt cutter and small scissors in the middle and a pair of chest seals, quick clot, and a pair of XL Nitrile gloves in the third.
Very comfortable after about a minute you forget it’s even there.

Santostype1

Amateur
View attachment 2915View attachment 2916
I’ve been using the SFD Responder since August of 2017. So far no issues with it. I like it because the pouches are similar to BFG 10 speed pouches in that they conform to whatever you put in them.
CAT TQ and sharpie in one, super compressed gauze and trauma bandage, disposable belt cutter and small scissors in the middle and a pair of chest seals, quick clot, and a pair of XL Nitrile gloves in the third.
Very comfortable after about a minute you forget it’s even there.
Great, thanks.... pics are good too.

Teague

I'm also running the SFD it's been great. I've used it a couple times. It's super comfortable and really well built. I've chased a couple people and had 0 worries about it coming off.

20180904_131424-1.jpg
20180820_140231_HDR-1.jpg
20180820_140227_HDR-1.jpg

Shields

i can also recommend the SFD have been running it for about a year and don't notice it at all and it fits a lot of stuff and seems to hold it in reasonably well i have had a mini sharpie go missing out of it but nothing else in a year on the ankle so seems like a win to me

Santostype1

Amateur
i can also recommend the SFD have been running it for about a year and don't notice it at all and it fits a lot of stuff and seems to hold it in reasonably well i have had a mini sharpie go missing out of it but nothing else in a year on the ankle so seems like a win to me
Thanks.... good to hear