American Defense Manufacturing Experience

Looking for anyone's experience with American Defense Manufacturing for duty purposes. Has anyone tried to burn one down? Anything experience with their fully ambidextrous setups? Quality issues?

What about other products made by the company?

Looking for anyone's experience with American Defense Manufacturing for duty purposes. Has anyone tried to burn one down? Anything experience with their fully ambidextrous setups? Quality issues?

What about other products made by the company?
I have shot a couple of these guns that had high round counts and they seemed to be very well built. I have a handguard of theirs on a rifle that has been used for duty and its well built. Their hand guards were very popular in the 3 gun circuits a few years back. ADM optic mounts are still used regularly and were one of the OG optic mounting options several years back. Optic mounting is a very flooded market now with lots of quality products and it seems that someone claims to be the new king of the hill every other year or so. If you listen to the primary and secondary modcast, ADM was mentioned in some older episodes. If I recall correctly, ADM was mentioned as a rifle that appears in classes regularly and that they seem to perform very well, I do not recall the episode numbers were it was mentioned (probably an older open mic episode). Also check Sage Dynamic Videos on the net. Aaron does a few ADM reviews and performs a burndown process in his videos.

I think ADM has a few department contracts or there are a few departments that use their rifles. Contact ADM I am sure they would provide you with contact information for the departments or agencies fielding their rifles.

64tinc

I have a few of their mounts that seem sturdy but would like to know how good they are also. New to this site. Long time arfcom member branching out.