Altama OTB on duty

Has anyone used OTB's in a uniformed capacity? I'm looking for a new pair of summer boots (my other ones aren't worth decontaminating) and I was looking to see if they're worth it on the street.
Also, can the toe cap be polished?
Also accepting recommendations for black polishable summer boots.

Grizzly

OTB toes could probably be armor-all shined since they are rubber but not sure if that would fly with your admin.

I've got a pair of danner tachyon boots and I really like them. They are waterproof, polish-able and relatively cool as black waterproof boots go. They've held up for a few years and are pretty light wearing. Not quite like a pair of running shoes but again very nice as waterproof duty boots go. Waterproof > heat shedding for me. https://www.danner.com/men/law-enforcement/tachyon-8-black-gtx.html

If waterproof doesn't matter and the toe is acceptable to admin you can have my jealousy over wearing the OTBs...

I have worn them, and even with armour all they don't really shine like a leather boot with polish. they do however have a decent "buffed" look, Clean and black. They worked out pretty well, however I prefer and wear a pair of Lowa Elite jungle boots. They're much heavier duty and re-soleable while not being any hotter than the OTB.