Alaska tactical

Santostype1

Amateur
Alaska tactical/Steve Mcdaniel is coming to
my home range in May. Does anyone have any personal experience with this company? It will be a 3 day defensive handgun class. Thanks for any info.

I have taken his concealed carry class about a decade ago and his shotgun class about 5 years ago. I enjoyed both of them and found that they took the time to teach each person in the class on their level. His staff were really good as well.
When I was doing something different than they taught in the shotgun class I heard Steve and one of his people talking about it to see if it was better than what they taught. It wasn’t and their way worked better for me but it was nice that they had an open mind about things and were looking to always find a better way.
I have a cousin who has taken almost every class they offer. He really likes them as well.
They also sponsor some local shooting competitions. They donated a gun to the prize table for the Birchwood championship 3 gun last summer.

Santostype1

Amateur
T
I have taken his concealed carry class about a decade ago and his shotgun class about 5 years ago. I enjoyed both of them and found that they took the time to teach each person in the class on their level. His staff were really good as well.
When I was doing something different than they taught in the shotgun class I heard Steve and one of his people talking about it to see if it was better than what they taught. It wasn’t and their way worked better for me but it was nice that they had an open mind about things and were looking to always find a better way.
I have a cousin who has taken almost every class they offer. He really likes them as well.
They also sponsor some local shooting competitions. They donated a gun to the prize table for the Birchwood championship 3 gun last summer.[/QUOTE

Thank you for the response. That is good to hear.
I’m looking forward to the class.