Aimpoint PRO mounting

plo899

Does anyone have a solution for mounting the Aimpoint PRO with the QRP2 on the right side of the carbine? The base and spacer are not asymmetric, so flipping the them around won't work. The QRP2 gets in the way when trying to send the charging handle rearward with support hand. Is this a training issue or can it be a non issue with some particular mount?

TheTick

You got to do what works for you, but I've had zero issues using a bladed support hand to charge my gun with the QRP2 mounted PRO in the 2+ years it's been on the gun.

Not trying to be insulting as I know nothing about you, but: How far forward is your PRO mounted? What CH do you have? I have a BCM Mod 4 and my PRO is mounted as far forward on the upper receiver as possible. Maybe it's just this combination that works well.

Good luck.

A910

Also have my PRO mounted at the front of my receiver. I haven't had any issues during manipulations.

Grayman

Established
I run the PRO all the way back on my patrol rifle and have had zero issues with CH manipulation... What CH are you running perhaps just a longer latch

plo899

I will defiantly be changing CH, PRO is mounted front of upper...sounds like I need to train.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk