Aimpoint H-1

So I had a first a few weeks back. I have a aimpoint H-1 with 2MOA dot that is about 2 to 3 years old.

I went to change the brightness settings and from 11 to 10 and off goes the dot. I change the batteries on my birthday and that was just in Aug. but to make sure I went and bought a new battery and replaced it and am still experiencing the same issue.

And to now we are several weeks out and three emails like the one belowto aimpoint:
"I have micro H-1 2moa that when I try to adjust from setting 11 or 12 to any setting lower the dot goes completely out.

I had just changed the battery on my birthday in Aug as I do with all my battery optics. But to be on the safe side I replaced it with a brand new energizer CR2032 and the same thing.

I doubled checked and triple checked to make sure the battery cover was closed completely.

Are there any other trouble shooting steps I should take."

I'm not bashing aimpoint as I have been using using their products for years and this is the first ever issue I have had with one of their products.

So after no replies drone email I thought I would post on their Facebook page along with this vid hoping to get a reply still nothing.

Is this normal from them? Has anyone else ever had issues getting replies from then? Or do we happen to have an aimpoint rep on this board or anyone know of an aimpoint rep?

Thanks