Agency AOS or Milled

With the ever growing amount of new optics hitting the market. Is it better to have a plate system like the Agency AOS or is milling direct ie ATEI still the go to?

Chriscanbreach

Established
In my opinion, If you’re changing optics every time a new one comes out Agency makes a strong product and we authorize it. If you’re going to mount one up on a work gun the strongest option is still milled.

In my opinion, If you’re changing optics every time a new one comes out Agency makes a strong product and we authorize it. If you’re going to mount one up on a work gun the strongest option is still milled.
Thank you for the info, curious what agency you work with as I to am located in AZ? I'm looking specifically at phx pds approved list of manufacturers that can cut for optics. Who are your running and why? Any information you can provide is very helpful? If you don't want to discuss it in the open I understand.

Chriscanbreach

Established
I chose to use ATEI and have them mill my 19 for an RM07 in 2017 because they were the standard and I had the first milled gun authorized for T&E.
I’m also currently testing the new optics from Sig on a personal P320.
I don’t make recommendations I just say my preference is for first the RMR followed by The Holosun offerings because they’ve worked the best in my opinion.

I chose to use ATEI and have them mill my 19 for an RM07 in 2017 because they were the standard and I had the first milled gun authorized for T&E.
I’m also currently testing the new optics from Sig on a personal P320.
I don’t make recommendations I just say my preference is for first the RMR followed by The Holosun offerings because they’ve worked the best in my opinion.
Thank you for your references it is truly appreciated. Stay safe out there!