Aftermarket Pistol Barrels

R0CKETMAN

I’d stay away from BLACKLIST. Apparently lug deformation from contact is the “normal”.

I’ve seen tighter groups with both 115gr wwb, federal, blazer brass, and RA9TA with an S3f
0B078CE9-E935-4C49-B29F-9A074BBE31FB.jpeg2A30B147-5FD4-491E-A891-948FD6FD450B.jpeg4F058F9C-05F8-4CD6-874A-60B30B69498A.jpeg

Grizzly

Gun: Glock 19 Gen 4 MOS , RMR 07 with Victory First threaded barrel and TBRCi Micro Comp.

The Victory 1st barrel has definitely made a difference accuracy wise. I've experienced trackable improvements in accuracy using the V1st Barrel when shooting the same drills and quals vs. the standard Glock so much that I shot my first perfect score on our qual in several years with this combo.
Sample of one and all but I am buying another to put it a different T&E work gun for evaluation by other officers.
I just crossed the 2500 round count on my Victory first barrel and I concur they are good. Accuracy is better than the stock Gen 3 G19 barrel. I mainly bought it for a threaded barrel to hold the TBRCi micro comp and have been nothing but pleased with its reliability and accuracy.

I just crossed the 2500 round count on my Victory first barrel and I concur they are good. Accuracy is better than the stock Gen 3 G19 barrel. I mainly bought it for a threaded barrel to hold the TBRCi micro comp and have been nothing but pleased with its reliability and accuracy.

doesnt the comp make the pistol considerably louder?

hmm
I haven't noticed it being noticeably different. We were shooting under a wooden roof this weekend and I didn't notice much difference between people with comp'd guns vs normal.

well i have heard those comps on the 9mm pistols do make that bang even louder..and it kinda make sense considering a comp on a rifle does the same thing..

Grizzly

hmm

well i have heard those comps on the 9mm pistols do make that bang even louder..and it kinda make sense considering a comp on a rifle does the same thing..
Rifles it is definitely noticeable. With pistols I haven't really noticed it. Maybe my ear pro is too good or I"m too deaf.

Grizzly

Here we go, pics of the Victory First barrel with TBRCi comp. Round count is well over 2500. Don't judge the dirt I got back from class.

vf_b1.jpgvf_b2.jpgvf_b3.jpg

PM07

Staff member

What RSA are you using for your TBRC comp? I had to go to a different RSA weight due to failure to return to battery after adding comp.

PM07

Staff member
hmm

I hadn't noticed it being louder and neither has anyone else I shoot with. This is primarily outdoor range use.

ggammell

Does not pass up an opportunity to criticize P&S.
yea indoors i think it be a different ball game and considerably louder obviously..

I don't think it's considerable. Marginal maybe. Felt blast from the side maybe, but I do not notice much of a difference between my comp'd pistol and non comped pistol indoors.

Grizzly

What RSA are you using for your TBRC comp? I had to go to a different RSA weight due to failure to return to battery after adding comp.
Mine is stock, but the slide has quite a bit of material removed so that might help balance out the differences.

Longinvs

Quantified Performance
The only sound difference I have noticed with comped guns is specifically with 38 super open guns that some of the people I shoot around load for.