Admin Pouch

Nomad1

Good morning forum,

I am looking for an admin pouch along the lines of the Spiritus Systems SACK or the Haley Strategic Multi-Mission Hanger. The purpose is to have admin space or extra storage space below a chest rig, such as the D3CRM Micro or the HSGI AO Chest Rig. What other brands and pouches should I consider? The only requirement is that it has to attach via hook and loop/velcro.

David Mayeur

There are tons of pouches, but they all have a different purpose. What are you storing?

Spiritus Systems SACK Pouch
Tactical Tailor Lower Accessory Pouch
Coyote Solutions M.A.P.
Ferro Concepts Dangler
TYR Tactical MV Sustainment Pouch
Emdom Expandable Hanger Pouch
Grey Ghost Gear GHP

Nomad1

There are tons of pouches, but they all have a different purpose. What are you storing?

Spiritus Systems SACK Pouch
Tactical Tailor Lower Accessory Pouch
Coyote Solutions M.A.P.
Ferro Concepts Dangler
TYR Tactical MV Sustainment Pouch
Emdom Expandable Hanger Pouch
Grey Ghost Gear GHP

Would be storing any combination of land nav items (map, compass, etc) chem lights, small flash light, multi-tool, or med items

Fatboy

Established
The TT lower pouch is good. It has a Velcro placard that can be reversed for different Velcro attachment layouts and the actual sack can be adjusted slightly for height or removed when not needed. I've used one for a while now as a first aid kit on my PC.

Oak City Tactics

Staff member
Also have a look at Direct Action’s Molle hangers. It’s the same hanger design but a laser cut Molle field that allows you to attach a pouch of your choice or swap out pouches for different needs. I believe it’s in the $20 range and has multiple sizes. They are a polish gear company breaking into the US market with some solid designs. First Spear may also have a similar product. I can’t remember but there is another company with a similar product but I’ve not physically handled it. I used to have access to multiple soft armor groin guards that I had set up for different things. One for instance was set up for explosive breaching specifically. I could rapidly swap it out. I’ve had the Spiritus sack for many months now. It’s not bad but it’s only 70% as big as you think it is.