AAR 1MOA Solutions Precision Rifleman

viper1a

IMG_0368.png
It's been awhile since I read the AAR Chris Hernandez Author did for Breach-Bang-Clear on the April 2015 Precision Rifleman course he attended. He recently shared it online again and I wanted to share it with the P&S community. Chris was a great student and I truly appreciated his point of view during the after action review. His AAR approach is ....entertaining to say the least. Some of the comments had me practically falling out of my chair laughing out loud.

Case in point...

Then Adam Wilson looked through my AR-10 scope and said, “This isn’t going to work. Use one of my rifles.” And he handed me his Ashbury Precision Ordnance Tactical Competition Rifle in 6.5 Creedmoor with a Surgeon action and Leupold Optics Mk 8 3.5 – 25 x 56mm scope. It was kind of like telling a high school boy, “Your prom date is just so-so. Here’s Sasha Grey, take her instead.” I’ve never handled a rifle that accurate.

If you're not familar with Sasha Grey go ahead and google her. Have fun with that.

Or...

Adam had an intense, hard-to-follow discussion about mil versus MOA adjustments, G1 versus G7 scales and the ballistic coefficient of a laden swallow; my contribution to the discussion was something to the effect of “I like tacos.”

For the full AAR head over to http://www.breachbangclear.com/1moa-solutions-precision/

Last edited by a moderator: